Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Junior-Senior Banquet

Last Friday night, David and I had the opportunity to attend the WBA Junior-Senior Banquet at Majestic Oaks golf course. (David was asked to be the speaker) This year's seniors hold a special place for David as they were his first seventh grade class when he started teaching at Woodcrest. It has been great seeing them grow and mature these past six years, and we are praying for God's blessings as they graduate in two weeks.

Attending the banquet brought back many memories! I even looked for my Senior will but it was nowhere to be found. I did find some old pictures, which I hope you enjoy!

1989 Junior/Senior girls (front row: Breanna, Marcy, Heidi, Andrea, Michelle, Amy, Sheila, Jenny. back row: Shannon, me, Natasha)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1990 Junior/Senior girls (Nikki, me, Teresa, Michelle, Andrea, Dana, Amy, Kim, Dawn, Becky, Kelly, Stephanie)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Jill said...

Hah! Great pics Carla! I especially enjoyed the hair swept to the side in the 1990 pic - was that Nikki and Dawn? Oh, those days seem so long ago!

2Icecubed said...

Oh boy!!! Are those ancient or what??? Those were the big hair days!:) Fun trip down memory lane!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! I totally remember that like it was yesterday!!!